I spent 3 days in La Baule (in Bretagne), it was so nice because all the ingredients for a good weekend were combined. I already gave you the recipe for perfect cosy weekend here, today i’m giving you the recipe for a perfect summery weekend.
– the basis of the recipe is to mix friends but not only friends who already know each other
– add a house
– a dose of sun
– pour sea water and a bowl of fresh air
– sprinkle with summer activities like rock climbing, bike riding, card games and tanning sessions
– add a ladle of regional specialities (seafood, kouign amann, caramels with fleur de sel from Guérande, gâteaux Balois, niniches, crêpes…)
– 4 tablespoons of happy mood, dancing evenings and hours spent in the car singing out loud to old and kitsch songs
– 1kg of strolls
– let it marinate in some good wine with cheese and salami
– grill it on the barbecue for a few minutes
It’s ready, you can enjoy it without moderation!